The T4i IoS (Internet of Stuff) Stupendous Computing project is a new initiative in Thinkers for Innovation and we’re begging semi qualified candidates to join our mostly functioning team. We believe we will be near the edges of enabling the next wave of innovation in thinking. If you are fascinated by the endless possibilities unlocked when embedding thinking into innovative things, we have a role for you.
We are looking for all levels of passionate super smart ninja dudes (and dudettes) and system engineers to build large scale T4i thinking innovation and end to end intelligent solutions to enable and support these innovative thoughts, and provide great values to customers.
· Are a group of thinkers from innovative backgrounds
· Obsess over our online presence
· Are owners not haters. We love building new innovative thoughts, and improving our existing ones
· Wear multiple hats. We enjoy the propellor hats, fedoras, flat brim "rapper" hats, visor beanies, but not dad hats..
· Are fast-ish-growing, agile and combative
· Enjoy seeing the impact your innovation has on real thoughts
· Can play second base on the softball team
· Have an impressive degree from a school that people associate more with smart people than privileged people
· Are excited about the innovation and thinking, in no particuliar order
· Build strong teams with others as disgruntled as you about this mission
· Take ownership or pass blame seamlessly
· Want to create applications at a start-up scale used by a handful of friends and family
· Use data to sound intelligent and impress people in suits